It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Post Reply  Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:24 am 

Hi,

I am very new to OpenTag, so when the wiki cannot solve my problem I come here for help.

I am using CCS v5.5 on Win7 and I ran CCS as an administrator user.

I downloaded the Master branch code from Git, and imported the examples from /app (for example demo_palfi). I set up virtual drive B:/ as mentioned in the wiki and that should be all I need to do set up the project.

However, when I tried to build the project, there are always errors in the project. [img]Capture.PNG[/img]
Attachment:
File comment: capture
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 10.74 KiB | Viewed 3676 times ]

So I turned to change the Project Settings and made all resources link to local files, errors are still the same. These error all happened in included paths, so I put these include files under the same folder with the error file, so errors dismissed but some more came out.

I guess it is not a problem with my CCS, so maybe I need to learn more about OpenTag and I hope someone could help me with it... Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:56 pm 
Site Admin

The last time WizziKit was supported was 2012, and OpenTag (and WizziKit) have diverged quite a bit since then. I've stopped putting effort into the MSP430 (and CC430) because I view them as dead-end technologies. I would recommend the STM32L1 Nucleo and SPIRIT1 shield, which I'll be adding support for by end of year 2015 (I just need to get them delivered).

Post Reply  Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:56 pm